Final countdown for Michiganders to get health coverage this year
This is it.
March 31 closes the first open enrollment of the centerpiece of the 2010 Affordable Care Act signed four years ago: health coverage for millions of Americans at a discounted price.
And that means an increasing scramble by consumers, agents and advocates onto www.healthcare.gov as well as worry that as 11:59 p.m. March 31 approaches the surge will trigger the same maddening glitches that dogged the site when it launched Oct. 1.
It's going to be a long week, said insurance agent Sonny Gurney, who earlier this month was staring at a frozen computer screen. Everything's... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional