Financial caretaker for seniors faces second round of theft, fraud charges
A Sedona woman suspected of stealing from clients whose money she managed has been arrested for the second time in three months, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Krista Cline, 39, handled finances for older adults, including some with physical or cognitive disabilities. She was first arrested in September, accused of transferring more than $100,000 to herself from two "vulnerable" victims' accounts, the Sheriff's Office said.
Media coverage surrounding that arrest led to "numerous calls alleging fraud" against more victims, according to Sheriff's Office... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...