Financial caretaker for seniors faces second round of theft, fraud charges
A Sedona woman suspected of stealing from clients whose money she managed has been arrested for the second time in three months, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Krista Cline, 39, handled finances for older adults, including some with physical or cognitive disabilities. She was first arrested in September, accused of transferring more than $100,000 to herself from two "vulnerable" victims' accounts, the Sheriff's Office said.
Media coverage surrounding that arrest led to "numerous calls alleging fraud" against more victims, according to Sheriff's Office... read more
- 00:43 Man jailed in Venezuela for 2 years returns to US
- 00:43 Backchannel, 'Dracula' help free Utah man in Venezuela
- 18:41 Trump's 'phony' source turns out to be White House official
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular