Financial caretaker for seniors faces second round of theft, fraud charges
A Sedona woman suspected of stealing from clients whose money she managed has been arrested for the second time in three months, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Krista Cline, 39, handled finances for older adults, including some with physical or cognitive disabilities. She was first arrested in September, accused of transferring more than $100,000 to herself from two "vulnerable" victims' accounts, the Sheriff's Office said.
Media coverage surrounding that arrest led to "numerous calls alleging fraud" against more victims, according to Sheriff's Office... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget