Financial caretaker for seniors faces second round of theft, fraud charges
A Sedona woman suspected of stealing from clients whose money she managed has been arrested for the second time in three months, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Krista Cline, 39, handled finances for older adults, including some with physical or cognitive disabilities. She was first arrested in September, accused of transferring more than $100,000 to herself from two "vulnerable" victims' accounts, the Sheriff's Office said.
Media coverage surrounding that arrest led to "numerous calls alleging fraud" against more victims, according to Sheriff's Office... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map