Fire, suspend or defend Sean Miller? Arizona's options after ESPN report
According to his contract, Sean Miller can be fired for cause for exactly six reasons.
No. 1 on the list? "Demonstrated dishonesty."
UA president Robert C. Robbins and athletic director Dave Heeke are likely weighing Miller's future now, after an ESPN report released late Friday said the coach and former agent Christian Dawkins discussed paying $100,000 to land star freshman Deandre Ayton.
ESPN cited FBI sources, who say they have wiretaps of the conversations between Miller and Dawkins. (Dawkins is the same agent accused of bribing former Wildcats assistant coach Book Richardson,... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House