First impression: Send a message that gets you hired
When it comes to freelancing, your first impression might be the only impression you ever get.
Often, that first impression is made over online messaging, and there can be a variety of outcomes. Some are good: you get in touch, get the job, and get paid. Some are frustrating: you get in touch, get no response, and you are left thinking “what did I do wrong?”
This comprehensive list of best practices is meant to help the ambitious freelancer avoid making mistakes that could mean one less job. These simple steps center around speed, intelligence, and content, so if you get sweaty palms before... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...