First impression: Send a message that gets you hired
When it comes to freelancing, your first impression might be the only impression you ever get.
Often, that first impression is made over online messaging, and there can be a variety of outcomes. Some are good: you get in touch, get the job, and get paid. Some are frustrating: you get in touch, get no response, and you are left thinking “what did I do wrong?”
This comprehensive list of best practices is meant to help the ambitious freelancer avoid making mistakes that could mean one less job. These simple steps center around speed, intelligence, and content, so if you get sweaty palms before... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...