First Kalamazoo shooting victim now in stable condition
KALAMAZOO, Mich. -- Tiana Carruthers, one of the two surviving victims of the killing spree that shocked Kalamazoo weeks ago, has been upgraded to stable condition, police said.
The upgrade in her condition was announced at a news conference Tuesday, said Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas. There is still no clear timeline for Carruthers’ full recovery, but she has been undergoing physical therapy in a hospital, Matyas added.
Carruthers, 25, was the first victim of the random shootings in the Kalamazoo area on Feb. 20 that left six people dead and two wounded.
Carruthers had been at... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates