First Kalamazoo shooting victim now in stable condition
KALAMAZOO, Mich. -- Tiana Carruthers, one of the two surviving victims of the killing spree that shocked Kalamazoo weeks ago, has been upgraded to stable condition, police said.
The upgrade in her condition was announced at a news conference Tuesday, said Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas. There is still no clear timeline for Carruthers’ full recovery, but she has been undergoing physical therapy in a hospital, Matyas added.
Carruthers, 25, was the first victim of the random shootings in the Kalamazoo area on Feb. 20 that left six people dead and two wounded.
Carruthers had been at... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...