First lady announces April 2 for White House Easter Egg Roll
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is holding its annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday, April 2.
Tickets are free to the public and can be requested through an online lottery scheduled to open on Friday and run through Feb. 15. The lottery is also free of charge, and winners will be notified by email by March 5.
Melania Trump announced the date on Tuesday. The first lady is inviting families with children age 13 and under to join her, President Donald Trump, White House staff and their families for the day of festivities on the South Lawn.
The White House Easter Egg Roll is a tradition that... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died