First lady announces April 2 for White House Easter Egg Roll
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is holding its annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday, April 2.
Tickets are free to the public and can be requested through an online lottery scheduled to open on Friday and run through Feb. 15. The lottery is also free of charge, and winners will be notified by email by March 5.
Melania Trump announced the date on Tuesday. The first lady is inviting families with children age 13 and under to join her, President Donald Trump, White House staff and their families for the day of festivities on the South Lawn.
The White House Easter Egg Roll is a tradition that... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...