First lady brings Valentine's Day cheer to kids in hospital
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — Melania Trump has brought some Valentine's Day cheer to children receiving medical treatment at a private facility on the campus of the National Institutes of Health.
The first lady doled out Happy Valentine's Day wishes along with White House holiday cards to patients.
She helped one group of kids decorate heart-shaped cookies with white frosting and sprinkles. She also exchanged holiday cards with a larger group that included the cookie decorators.
Children's Inn is a private, nonprofit facility for seriously ill children and their families who are participating in... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez