Fisker, bankrupt battery firm settle
The bankrupt electric-car battery maker formerly called A123 Systems Inc., now renamed B456 Systems Inc., reached a settlement in which Fisker Automotive Inc. reduced its claims by 89 percent, to $15 million.The accord with the bankruptcy's unsecured-creditors' committee will substantially cut Fisker's $140 million in claims stemming from a rejection of its supply agreement and alleged breach of warranty obligations, according to court documents filed this week in Wilmington, Delaware. The agreement will benefit all unsecured creditors, the committee's lawyers said.
Fisker's... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold