FIU football builds on foundation of 2013
FIU's football team lived through more of that "spring, rebirth" stuff than they wanted to last year. When 2014 spring football began Tuesday, they reveled in getting back to the familiar.
"That's all we were talking about through the eight-week [offseason] workout," quarterback E.J. Hilliard said. "Just getting back on the field and having fun."
FIU coach Ron Turner said, "Much smoother, much different attitude. Completely different attitude. The guys understand what's expected of them. We've had a year to establish what we want to do. All last year, we... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike