FIU football builds on foundation of 2013
FIU's football team lived through more of that "spring, rebirth" stuff than they wanted to last year. When 2014 spring football began Tuesday, they reveled in getting back to the familiar.
"That's all we were talking about through the eight-week [offseason] workout," quarterback E.J. Hilliard said. "Just getting back on the field and having fun."
FIU coach Ron Turner said, "Much smoother, much different attitude. Completely different attitude. The guys understand what's expected of them. We've had a year to establish what we want to do. All last year, we... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits