Five Houston-area maps show where Democrats are gaining votes
It's a topic every election.
Will Texas turn blue?
There is no way to say for certain when or if it will turn blue based on analyzing three decades' worth of election data. Each year a new set of factors sway voters one way or another.
Maps and data analyzed by the Houston Chronicle, however, suggest Texas is becoming a battleground state – and the Houston region maps above exemplify just how close Texas is coming to trading its scarlet for violet.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: One young man is on a mission, to stop the next German government. Kevin KÃ¼hnert is the leader of the youth... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler