Five Houston-area maps show where Democrats are gaining votes
It's a topic every election.
Will Texas turn blue?
There is no way to say for certain when or if it will turn blue based on analyzing three decades' worth of election data. Each year a new set of factors sway voters one way or another.
Maps and data analyzed by the Houston Chronicle, however, suggest Texas is becoming a battleground state – and the Houston region maps above exemplify just how close Texas is coming to trading its scarlet for violet.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: One young man is on a mission, to stop the next German government. Kevin KÃ¼hnert is the leader of the youth... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates