Five key developments since Flight MH370 vanished
Officials believe a piece of debris that washed up on the shores of Mozambique this weekend belongs to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the Boeing 777 jet that went missing nearly two years ago with 239 people on board.
A piece of plane debris found on a sandbar off the east coast of Africa will be taken to Australia to determine whether it is part of the doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that disappeared almost two years ago, the Australian transportation minister says.
The Boeing 777 vanished from radar March 8, 2014, apparently while flying over the Indian Ocean en route from Kuala... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike