Five key developments since Flight MH370 vanished
Officials believe a piece of debris that washed up on the shores of Mozambique this weekend belongs to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the Boeing 777 jet that went missing nearly two years ago with 239 people on board.
A piece of plane debris found on a sandbar off the east coast of Africa will be taken to Australia to determine whether it is part of the doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that disappeared almost two years ago, the Australian transportation minister says.
The Boeing 777 vanished from radar March 8, 2014, apparently while flying over the Indian Ocean en route from Kuala... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia