'Fixer Upper' stars Chip and Joanna Gaines: Major moments you should know
“Fixer Upper” stars Chip and Joanna Gaines are back in the spotlight, after a homeowner whose home appeared on the HGTV program said that she and her husband were “deceived” by Magnolia Realty, the real estate company owned by the reality show stars.
It’s not the first time the Waco, Texas, couple has faced controversy. Here are some major moments and milestones in their careers.
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all