Flagstaff expected to get hit with more snow on Tuesday
Flagstaff isn't expected to see another round of snow like the one that closed parts of the Interstate 17 on Friday evening for at least another few days, the National Weather Service said.
The interstate was closed at milepost 299 north of Camp Verde just after 7:30 p.m. Friday following heavy snowfall in the area.
Meteorologist Michael Langevin said conditions through the rest of the weekend and beginning of the workweek should be sunny, with an expected high of 37 and low of 15 on Sunday.
Brace yourself, though. Langevin said snowfall could reach four or five inches on Tuesday. The... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House