Flagstaff police release body-cam footage from fatal shooting
CLOSE Body-cam footage shows the fatal shooting of John Hamilton by Flagstaff police on Feb. 9, 2018. Flagstaff Police Department
Flagstaff police on Monday released body-camera footage from a police shooting Friday night that left a 78-year-old man.
Police identified Flagstaff resident John Hamilton as the man who allegedly brandished a gun at officers and refused to drop the weapon after several minutes of instruction by officers on scene.
In the footage released Monday, officers Daniel Beckwith and Travis Rowden can be heard telling the man to drop a silver object they described as a... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...