Flames upend Sabres 3-1
CALGARY, Alberta -- Mike Cammalleri's 20th goal of the season midway through the third period helped the Calgary Flames defeat the Buffalo Sabres 3-1 on Tuesday night.
Calgary's Mikael Backlund beat Matt Ellis on a faceoff in the Sabres end, drawing the puck back to Chris Butler. From the blue line, Butler's shot toward the net was neatly deflected by Cammalleri past Nathan Lieuwen.
Cammalleri has been on a roll in March with seven goals in his past nine games. That came after a stretch leading up to the NHL trade deadline in which he had one goal in 14 games.
The 31-year-old, who will be... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings