Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The Record-Courier (http://bit.ly/19MF3K2 ) reports police aren't releasing details about what happened, citing an ongoing criminal investigation. No charges have... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown