Florida mother of accused teen arrested
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. -- Florida deputies have arrested the mother of a 14-year-old accused of bullying a girl prior to her suicide.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office said Friday that 30-year-old Vivian Vosburg is being booked into the county jail on two counts of child abuse with bodily harm and four counts of child neglect. A news conference about the arrest will be held at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Vosburg is the mother of one of two girls who was charged with felony aggravated stalking earlier in the week. Officials say the two girls bullied and harassed 14-year-old Rebecca Sedwick before she... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...