Florida: Reliving the Civil War at Fort Clinch
If the cannon lined up atop the walls of Fort Clinch overlooking Cumberland Sound aren't impressive enough, the living history interpreters who can explain them, as well as various other armaments, are. At Union Garrison, held the first weekend of every month (next: July 6-7), the interpreters recreate life at the fort during the Civil War. Visitors may see powder artillery demonstrations, medical demonstrations and soldier drills at Fort Clinch State Park in Fernandina Beach.
Details: 904-277-7274, www.floridastateparks.org/fortclinch
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...