Florida: Reliving the Civil War at Fort Clinch
If the cannon lined up atop the walls of Fort Clinch overlooking Cumberland Sound aren't impressive enough, the living history interpreters who can explain them, as well as various other armaments, are. At Union Garrison, held the first weekend of every month (next: July 6-7), the interpreters recreate life at the fort during the Civil War. Visitors may see powder artillery demonstrations, medical demonstrations and soldier drills at Fort Clinch State Park in Fernandina Beach.
Details: 904-277-7274, www.floridastateparks.org/fortclinch
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34