Florida schools make room for daddy involvement
In most places, the venerable phone booth has vanished from the landscape.
Still, Misa Mills of Seminole County schools thinks it might be a good idea to drag a few of those relics from mothballs. After all, Superman needs a place to change.
See, on Wednesday morning, she's hoping Seminole campuses are crawling with super men. Not alien dudes in colorful Spanx from Krypton, but men who've answered the statewide call for fathers, stepfathers, guardians and grandfathers to escort their young ones to school.
Following the lead of other states and school districts, Florida is staging its first... read more
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant
- 14:25 Louisville offers 7 Saguaro football players scholarships on same day
- 14:17 AP Interview: Iran says if US exits deal, it likely will too