Florida State spring game draws program-record crowd, regular-season atmosphere
CLOSE The redshirt freshman had 129 receiving yards and a touchdown. Buy Photo
Florida State expected a big draw for Saturday's spring football game.
What happened blew even the administration's wildest expectations out of the water.
The announced attendance of 53,974 is the largest in program history for a spring game. That's 67.8 percent of Doak Campbell Stadium's capacity.
And it looked like more people than that.
"That was a very impressive crowd for a spring game. Lot of energy in there and kind of gave us a preview of what's it going to be like that first ballgame," FSU head... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall