Florida woman arrested for forging painkiller prescriptions for dead dog and taking them herself
It’s a woman-eat-dog’s-pills world.
Police in Palm Beach County, Fla., arrested a woman for forging prescriptions for her dog and then taking the pain pills herself.
Suzanne Lee Kraus, 41, is accused of stealing prescription pads from the same vet who euthanized her dog, Higgins, in June. The woman then used them to obtain 240 Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen pills from a Walgreens pharmacy in Boynton Beach, Fla., the Sun Sentinel reported.
RELATED: ABUSED DOG WAS TIED UP TO DROWN, SAYS SAVIOR
Made out to “Higgins Canine Kraus,” the pills were refilled on nine separate occasions, but employees... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco