Florida woman arrested for forging painkiller prescriptions for dead dog and taking them herself
It’s a woman-eat-dog’s-pills world.
Police in Palm Beach County, Fla., arrested a woman for forging prescriptions for her dog and then taking the pain pills herself.
Suzanne Lee Kraus, 41, is accused of stealing prescription pads from the same vet who euthanized her dog, Higgins, in June. The woman then used them to obtain 240 Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen pills from a Walgreens pharmacy in Boynton Beach, Fla., the Sun Sentinel reported.
RELATED: ABUSED DOG WAS TIED UP TO DROWN, SAYS SAVIOR
Made out to “Higgins Canine Kraus,” the pills were refilled on nine separate occasions, but employees... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold