Flyers not concerned with Sean Couturier's dip in Selke-worthy season
VOORHEES - If the Flyers had an MVP of the first half of their season, it probably would have been Sean Couturier.
There's a case for goalie Brian Elliott, who is now injured, and Claude Giroux has come on strong as well, keeping his production going and putting himself in the NHL MVP race for the Hart Trophy.
Couturier, 25, has had an explosive season. He has already obliterated previous career highs in goals and points. Since Nov. 1, no forward in the NHL has played more than his 1,246 minutes and 56 seconds. Because of his workload in games, he has routinely been staying off the ice in... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler