Flyers not concerned with Sean Couturier's dip in Selke-worthy season
VOORHEES - If the Flyers had an MVP of the first half of their season, it probably would have been Sean Couturier.
There's a case for goalie Brian Elliott, who is now injured, and Claude Giroux has come on strong as well, keeping his production going and putting himself in the NHL MVP race for the Hart Trophy.
Couturier, 25, has had an explosive season. He has already obliterated previous career highs in goals and points. Since Nov. 1, no forward in the NHL has played more than his 1,246 minutes and 56 seconds. Because of his workload in games, he has routinely been staying off the ice in... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...