Following sex scandals, Arizona Legislature to convene code of conduct panel
CLOSE The Arizona Capitol has a problem, as detailed in an Arizona Republic investigation. Reporters reached out to lobbyists, lawmakers and staffers to share their stories. We then read those stories aloud. Isabel Greenblatt/azcentral.com
Some lawmakers said the incident highlighted the need for rules that draw clear boundaries between staffers and more-powerful elected officials.
Mesnard and Yarbrough said a team of eight lawmakers — two Democrats and two Republicans from each chamber — will write the rules.
Members of the committee haven't yet been named. Any rules they recommend likely... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...