Force family ready for another run at NHRA championship
John Force, the 16-time Funny Car champion, says "a driver must have luck" to win an NHRA Mello Yello Series title.
Daughter Courtney Force is hoping she's already had her bad luck this week, just a few miles away from a preseason test at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park before the 24-race drag racing tour returns to Chandler for the Feb. 23-25 Arizona Nationals.
Her team's SUV was vandalized a few nights ago in a nearby motel parking lot. All four wheels were stolen and the vehicle was left on blocks.
"I believe a little bad luck at the start of any season (means),... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...