Force family ready for another run at NHRA championship
John Force, the 16-time Funny Car champion, says "a driver must have luck" to win an NHRA Mello Yello Series title.
Daughter Courtney Force is hoping she's already had her bad luck this week, just a few miles away from a preseason test at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park before the 24-race drag racing tour returns to Chandler for the Feb. 23-25 Arizona Nationals.
Her team's SUV was vandalized a few nights ago in a nearby motel parking lot. All four wheels were stolen and the vehicle was left on blocks.
"I believe a little bad luck at the start of any season (means),... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez