Ford of Europe sees bigger sales, market sare
Ford sold 9.7% more vehicles last month in Europe than in January, 2015, as SUVs, commercial vans and performance cars sold well.
It was the automaker's best January since 2012, with a total of 96,900 vehicles sold in 20 European markets. Ford market share increased by 0.2 percentage points to 7.9%, because its increase outpaced the industry's overall sales growth of 6.7%.
“The European auto industry is off to a very strong start,” said Roelant de Waard, Ford of Europe's vice president for marketing, sales and service. “We gained share by selling to retail customers while others in industry... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...