Ford picks Miami for self-driving vehicle Domino's pizza delivery
CLOSE A human will still operate the self-driving car for safety reasons, but customers will interact mostly with the vehicle. Video provided by Newsy
Getting a pizza delivered in Miami could soon require no interaction with a human.
Ford Motor announced Tuesday that it would launch a service to test self-driving food-delivery in Miami.
The partnership includes a two-month pilot period with Domino's Pizza, as well as a similar budding alliance with delivery service Postmates.
Vehicles will be outfitted to look like there's no driver, but there will actually be one. That will allow the... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes