Ford's China CEO quits abruptly citing 'personal reasons'
CLOSE Alibaba has signed a deal with Ford to explore cooperation in areas such as cloud computing, connectivity and retail which could involve the sale of Ford cars on Alibaba's online retail platform Tmall.
Ford China CEO Jason Luo, who held his job just short of five months, has resigned due to unspecified personal reasons, effective immediately, the automaker said.
The move startled industry observers as Ford struggles to gain footing after offering a tepid outlook for 2018.
"Was this the new guy that just started? Jason Luo?" asked Dave Sullivan, product analysis manager at... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals