Foreign leaders seek fresh ties with US governors, mayors
WASHINGTON (AP) — When Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull arrives in Washington this week for consultations with President Donald Trump, he won't be traveling solo.
Turnbull is bringing the most senior Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the United States in a trip aimed at building stronger relationships with America's governors. While he'll talk trade and security concerns with Trump, Turnbull will spend the weekend courting U.S. governors at their annual gathering.
Turnbull, a Goldman Sachs executive-turned prime minister, is the latest world leader to... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston