Foreign leaders seek fresh ties with US governors, mayors
WASHINGTON (AP) — When Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull arrives in Washington this week for consultations with President Donald Trump, he won't be traveling solo.
Turnbull is bringing the most senior Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the United States in a trip aimed at building stronger relationships with America's governors. While he'll talk trade and security concerns with Trump, Turnbull will spend the weekend courting U.S. governors at their annual gathering.
Turnbull, a Goldman Sachs executive-turned prime minister, is the latest world leader to... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents