Former ASU players use pro day to improve upon combine results
CLOSE Sam Jones and Christian Sam discuss leaving school early for a shot at the NFL.
For Arizona State's top four NFL draft prospects, pro day in Tempe was a chance to make up for what they felt was less than stellar performances at the NFL combine.
For former Sun Devils not invited to the combine, Feb. 27-March 5 in Indianapolis, and a few other invitees including quarterback Kyle Allen of Scottsdale, Wednesday was a critical opportunity work out for scouts from all 32 NFL and three Canadian Football League teams.
More than 20 players total did all or some of the testing - lifting,... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler