Former ASU players use pro day to improve upon combine results
CLOSE Sam Jones and Christian Sam discuss leaving school early for a shot at the NFL.
For Arizona State's top four NFL draft prospects, pro day in Tempe was a chance to make up for what they felt was less than stellar performances at the NFL combine.
For former Sun Devils not invited to the combine, Feb. 27-March 5 in Indianapolis, and a few other invitees including quarterback Kyle Allen of Scottsdale, Wednesday was a critical opportunity work out for scouts from all 32 NFL and three Canadian Football League teams.
More than 20 players total did all or some of the testing - lifting,... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards