Former Auburn basketball coach Chuck Person files motion to dismiss bribery case
CLOSE Courier Journal sports director Chris White and Louisville basketball beat writer Jeff Greer talk about the FBI documents that Yahoo Sports released and what Kentucky's involvement was.
Former Auburn coach Chuck Person has filed a motion to dismiss his indictment in the federal investigation into corruption in college basketball.
"The government has singled out certain alleged NCAA rules violations as 'corrupt' and decided to prosecute them as federal crimes," reads the motion filed Friday by Person's attorneys. "... The indictment must be dismissed because the... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...