Former Marine becomes six-figure entrepreneur
JD Parkman was medically discharged from the United States Marine Corps in 2009, permanently ending his military career and leaving him without a job. Destitute but driven, JD found himself jumping from each endeavor to the next––working hard to develop creative business solutions wherever he went, but never quite finding his niche. Weeks before Christmas of 2015, JD was unemployed, unable to pay the electric bill, and unable to buy Christmas presents for his wife and children. Even then, he did not give up. In the spirit of Veteran’s Day, we would like to share the story and wisdom of this... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight