Former Marine becomes six-figure entrepreneur
JD Parkman was medically discharged from the United States Marine Corps in 2009, permanently ending his military career and leaving him without a job. Destitute but driven, JD found himself jumping from each endeavor to the next––working hard to develop creative business solutions wherever he went, but never quite finding his niche. Weeks before Christmas of 2015, JD was unemployed, unable to pay the electric bill, and unable to buy Christmas presents for his wife and children. Even then, he did not give up. In the spirit of Veteran’s Day, we would like to share the story and wisdom of this... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...