Former mistress Rielle Hunter, brings reputed love child, to court investigating John Edwards
Cradling their reputed love child, the former mistress of John Edwards showed up Thursday at a North Carolina courthouse where a grand jury is investigating the frisky politician's campaign spending.
Escorted by two FBI agents and attorney, Rielle Hunter refused to comment as she entered the federal court in Raleigh holding the toddler Edwards has denied fathering.
RELATED: JURY HEARS EDWARDS AIDE'S TAKE ON CAMPAIGN FUND USE
Hunter's attorneys declined to confirm she was at the courthouse to testify before the panel looking into whether Edwards mishandled campaign donations during his... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...