Former mistress Rielle Hunter, brings reputed love child, to court investigating John Edwards
Cradling their reputed love child, the former mistress of John Edwards showed up Thursday at a North Carolina courthouse where a grand jury is investigating the frisky politician's campaign spending.
Escorted by two FBI agents and attorney, Rielle Hunter refused to comment as she entered the federal court in Raleigh holding the toddler Edwards has denied fathering.
RELATED: JURY HEARS EDWARDS AIDE'S TAKE ON CAMPAIGN FUND USE
Hunter's attorneys declined to confirm she was at the courthouse to testify before the panel looking into whether Edwards mishandled campaign donations during his... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat