Former Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw gets fundraising boost in congressional race
Former Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw out raised Republican Kevin Roberts since mid-February in their GOP runoff battle for the 2nd Congressional District in Houston.
New campaign finance reports made public on Sunday show Crenshaw raised $224,000 between February 15 and March 31. Roberts, a Texas state representative, raised $215,000 over the same period but that included $73,000 from Roberts himself.
But while Crenshaw is out raising Roberts, he still had less cash on hand to begin April than Roberts. Crenshaw reported having just $80,000 cash in his account starting the month. Roberts had almost... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall