Former Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw gets fundraising boost in congressional race
Former Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw out raised Republican Kevin Roberts since mid-February in their GOP runoff battle for the 2nd Congressional District in Houston.
New campaign finance reports made public on Sunday show Crenshaw raised $224,000 between February 15 and March 31. Roberts, a Texas state representative, raised $215,000 over the same period but that included $73,000 from Roberts himself.
But while Crenshaw is out raising Roberts, he still had less cash on hand to begin April than Roberts. Crenshaw reported having just $80,000 cash in his account starting the month. Roberts had almost... read more
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...
- 01:23 Review underway for Russia probe documents ordered released
- 01:23 Trump praises Kavanaugh, says everyone will be heard out
- 00:45 Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods