Former NFL players Jon Kitna, Robert Brooks may be in mix for Brophy Prep job
Phoenix Brophy Prep could make an announcement either Thursday or Friday on who its next football coach will be.
Former NFL quarterback Jon Kitna and ex-NFL wide receiver Robert Brooks are among the four finalists, according to two sources.
Brophy Prep Principal Bob Ryan did not want to comment on specific people "who have or have not been in the process."
"This isn't helpful to the process nor the eventual head coach," he added.
Brophy went 1-9 in Scooter Molander's last season as coach. Molander resigned after 13 years leading the Broncos.
Brophy played the last two... read more
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire
- 22:50 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:48 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:24 Arizona State freshman basketball player Kimani Lawrence continues...
- 22:06 NHRA Arizona Nationals: Brittany Force returns to track after scary...