Former Phoenix Suns Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd reportedly voted into Hall of Fame
Former Suns Steve Nash, Jason Kidd and Grant Hill will be inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame on Saturday, according to a report by ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
The formal announcement of the 2018 class will be made at a news conference as part of Final Four weekend in San Antonio.
Nash won back-to-back Most Valuable Player awards while with the Suns (2004-05, 2005-06), becoming, along with Magic Johnson, the only point guards to win multiple MVP awards.
RELATED: Suns alums Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd up for Hall of Fame
He led the NBA in assists five seasons and ranks... read more
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced