Former Scottsdale Desert Mountain tight end Mark Andrews motivated by diabetes
CLOSE Oklahoma tight end Mark Andrews speaks at the NFL combine Friday.
INDIANAPOLIS - NFL prospects possessing self-awareness realize physical attributes weren't the only reasons they excelled in college and were invited to the league's scouting combine.
Maybe parents and other family members pushed and encouraged. Perhaps a coach motivated and taught. Some believe a higher power was involved.
But rarely, if ever, does a player credit a disease for helping him make it to the highest level of the sport.
Mark Andrews does. The tight end from Scottsdale Desert Mountain and Oklahoma was... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House