Former Service basketball star Klie earns Academic All-American honors
A former Service basketball player captured Academic All-American honors Wednesday.
Adam Klie, a basketball player at Division II UC San Diego, was named to the Academic All-America First Team by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).
Klie, a junior in bioengineering, is the only one of the 15 Academic All-American honorees with a 4.0 GPA.
>On the court, Klie is averaging 12.8 points and a team-high 5.9 rebounds per game for the No. 23 Tritons. He also leads the Tritons with 91 assists and 23 steals over 27 games.
While playing at Service, Klie was named Gatorade... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat