Former Tempe Prep student 'very happy' that school fired Tempe councilman amid allegations
CLOSE Tempe Councilman Kolby Granville was fired from Tempe Preparatory Academy in December 2017 over allegations that he gave former underage students alcohol and made unwanted sexual advances toward one.
A former student who complained to Tempe Preparatory Academy about teacher and Tempe City Councilman Kolby Granville said she stands by her story after he denied any wrongdoing.
“I’m very happy the school took the situation seriously and terminated Mr. Granville," said the 22-year-old in an interview this week with The Arizona Republic.
She filed a complaint with school officials in... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions