Former Trump aide says he'll defy Mueller subpoena
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Trump campaign aide says he will refuse to comply with a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller.
Sam Nunberg says in an interview with MSNBC that he doesn't believe he should have to hand over emails he exchanged with former colleagues including Roger Stone and ex-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
And he says he won't appear before a grand jury.
Nunberg also said he got the impression from his interview with Mueller's team that they had evidence implicating Trump. But he said he couldn't say for sure.
Mueller is investigating Russian meddling in the... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler