Former Trump aide says he'll defy Mueller subpoena
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Trump campaign aide says he will refuse to comply with a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller.
Sam Nunberg says in an interview with MSNBC that he doesn't believe he should have to hand over emails he exchanged with former colleagues including Roger Stone and ex-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
And he says he won't appear before a grand jury.
Nunberg also said he got the impression from his interview with Mueller's team that they had evidence implicating Trump. But he said he couldn't say for sure.
Mueller is investigating Russian meddling in the... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...