Former Trump campaign chief faces arraignment in Virginia
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman is scheduled for arraignment in a northern Virginia courthouse on charges including tax evasion and bank fraud.
The grand jury indictment in the Washington suburb of Alexandria, Virginia, accuses Paul Manafort of hiding from the Internal Revenue Service tens of millions of dollars he earned representing pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine.
The charges are part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian efforts to influence U.S. elections.
Most of the charges against Manafort have been filed in the... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...