Former WADA president rips Maria Sharapova: 'How stupid can you be?'
Former World Anti-Doping President Dick Pound took both the Russian track and field federation and embattled tennis player Maria Sharapova to task at an anti-doping summit in London on Wednesday.
Pound, who headed up an 11-month independent WADA investigation into the All-Russia Athletic Federation (ARAF), told those at the event that Russia is simply "rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic" in the aftermath of the report that showed state-sponsored doping and led to a provisional ban of ARAF by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).
"My guess is... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...