Four tantalizing new mysteries to keep you inside this winter
Mysteries up and down the East Coast: an unexpected Russian spy in D.C., drifters in Delaware, a magical survivor in the Adirondacks, and best friends in New York City bound by lies. Novelist Charles Finch takes you through some of the most intriguing suspense fiction of the season.
By Laura Lippman
William Morrow, 304 pp.
★★★½ out of four
It was a little easier to keep secrets in 1995. When two good-looking strangers arrive separately in a tiny Delaware town that summer in Laura Lippman’s seductive and gripping new novel Sunburn, everyone wonders who they are, but nobody can pop... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest