Fraley: Rangers epidemic of injuries; how bad is it?
SURPRISE, Ariz. — The Rangers’ medical report Tuesday included a sore-armed shortstop (Elvis Andrus), a sore-armed left fielder (Shin-Soo Choo), a sore-legged third baseman (Adrian Beltre) and a sore-bodied all-purpose player (Mitch Moreland).
So much for finishing spring training on the upswing.
Manager Ron Washington wanted to start putting his main lineup on the field beginning Friday to create momentum heading into the March 31 opener against Philadelphia. Instead, Washington faces the real possibility of going the entire spring without having that lineup together on the field for one... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...