Fraley: Rangers epidemic of injuries; how bad is it?
SURPRISE, Ariz. — The Rangers’ medical report Tuesday included a sore-armed shortstop (Elvis Andrus), a sore-armed left fielder (Shin-Soo Choo), a sore-legged third baseman (Adrian Beltre) and a sore-bodied all-purpose player (Mitch Moreland).
So much for finishing spring training on the upswing.
Manager Ron Washington wanted to start putting his main lineup on the field beginning Friday to create momentum heading into the March 31 opener against Philadelphia. Instead, Washington faces the real possibility of going the entire spring without having that lineup together on the field for one... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft