Frank Lloyd Wright home in Phoenix might cease tours
Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired house to stop giving tours
PHOENIX — The owner of a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home in Phoenix's Arcadia neighborhood may halt in May the tours and events angering some neighbors. The temporary stoppage would coincide with a new effort to determine long-term plans for the property.
Representatives of the David and Gladys Wright House Foundation sent a letter to the city Tuesday outlining a search for partners to preserve and operate the house. Arizona State University is one of several institutions involved in talks, spokesman Chip Scutari said.
USA TODAY... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House