Frank Lloyd Wright home in Phoenix might cease tours
Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired house to stop giving tours
PHOENIX — The owner of a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home in Phoenix's Arcadia neighborhood may halt in May the tours and events angering some neighbors. The temporary stoppage would coincide with a new effort to determine long-term plans for the property.
Representatives of the David and Gladys Wright House Foundation sent a letter to the city Tuesday outlining a search for partners to preserve and operate the house. Arizona State University is one of several institutions involved in talks, spokesman Chip Scutari said.
USA TODAY... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'