Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired homes going up in Cave Creek
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
The 1,000-acre Cahava Springs will have only 230 homes on its rolling desert hills topped with Saguaros, so almost 80 percent of the community will be preserved open space.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s impact on Arizona architecture goes on. A community going up on one of the last big developable parcels of land in Cave Creek has his influence all over it.
The 1,000-acre Cahava Springs will have 230 homes on its rolling desert hills topped with saguaros, so almost 80 percent of the community will be preserved open space.
The homes in Cahava Springs are designed by... read more
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 14:16 Pakistan: Thousands of activists rally against PM Sharif
- 14:16 Pentagon names Army rangers killed fighting ISIS in Afghanistan
- 14:16 Russia seeks arrest of former Ukraine prime minister
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil