Freelancing: Initial questions to land high-paying clients
Landing a high paying client is a huge asset. These are the clients that can truly keep your business afloat, and help you grow your freelancing career. It also means impressing a client who has high expectations.
At Moonlighting, we believe one of the best ways to land a high paying client is to nail the initial interview. You can do this by coming prepared. We asked 10 business leaders what questions they ask freelancers while considering hiring them. If you have great answers to these ten interview questions, you’ll be off to a great start.
1. What are your prices?
“If you haven’t done... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki