Freelancing: Initial questions to land high-paying clients
Landing a high paying client is a huge asset. These are the clients that can truly keep your business afloat, and help you grow your freelancing career. It also means impressing a client who has high expectations.
At Moonlighting, we believe one of the best ways to land a high paying client is to nail the initial interview. You can do this by coming prepared. We asked 10 business leaders what questions they ask freelancers while considering hiring them. If you have great answers to these ten interview questions, you’ll be off to a great start.
1. What are your prices?
“If you haven’t done... read more
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- 09:31 Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'