Freeze! Zeltiq and Zerona, non-surgical fat reduction, approved by the FDA
Two forms of non-surgical, fat-reducing technology have won FDA approval.
You can freeze it with Zeltiq or laser it with Zerona.
Neither treatment is designed to reduce large deposits of fat. Rather the treatments are shown to be effective on trouble spots, such as love handles and belly fat pooch.
Zeltiq chills fat, causing the cells to self-destruct and become re-absorbed into the body over several months, according to ABC News.
Zerona, a low-energy laser device, creates tiny pores in the cell membranes that cause the fatty contents to seep out and the cells to deflate, Ryan Maloney,... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional