Friends, family celebrate life of bombing victim, âa mover and shaker, even at 17â
AUSTIN — He was an aspiring bass cellist just accepted into the revered Butler School of Music at the University of Texas. He was advancing in the martial arts, and he yearned to one day become a neurosurgeon.
But all the promise ahead for 17-year-old Draylen Mason was snuffed this week when he was killed in one of the three package bombings that have Austin on edge.
Police are still not saying who may have left a package bomb on Mason’s front porch Monday, which denoted in his kitchen, killing him and critically injuring his mother. As police were investigating the bomb at Mason’s home,... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat