Friends, family celebrate life of bombing victim, âa mover and shaker, even at 17â
AUSTIN — He was an aspiring bass cellist just accepted into the revered Butler School of Music at the University of Texas. He was advancing in the martial arts, and he yearned to one day become a neurosurgeon.
But all the promise ahead for 17-year-old Draylen Mason was snuffed this week when he was killed in one of the three package bombings that have Austin on edge.
Police are still not saying who may have left a package bomb on Mason’s front porch Monday, which denoted in his kitchen, killing him and critically injuring his mother. As police were investigating the bomb at Mason’s home,... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...