From climate to fry bread, 125 reasons to love Arizona
This list was originally published May 18, 2015, to celebrate 125 years of The Arizona Republic. We've brought it back to help mark Arizona's 106th birthday!
There are endless reasons to love Arizona, from the universal (diverse scenery, great weather) to deeply personal (met your romantic partner here).
Regardless of whether you're a native or a recent transplant, here are our top 25 reasons -- plus 100 more -- to love Arizona.
1. Grand Canyon
This is the Grand Canyon State, and we have the license plates to prove it. Mention "Grand Canyon" in any corner of the Earth... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...